The privacy of your personal information is important to us. We are committed to providing you with an experience on our site and service that is safe, secure, and trustworthy.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENTS
- We don’t sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We keep your Personal Information in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
It includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history and other information like that.
Web Browsing & Wireless Application Information:
It is about the websites you visit and the mobile applications you use on our networks;
Your wireless device is location, as well as your ZIP-code.
Here are the three basic ways we collect it:
We get information from you when you do things like make a purchase from us;
We collect it from how you use our products and services;
We obtain information from other sources, like credit agencies, marketing companies, and other service providers.
How We Use This Information
- We are able to deliver, personalize and improve our Services by combining and using the information that we have about you to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things that you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information that we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- Contact you with information about your account or with marketing messages, which you can also control.
- Carry out or support promotions.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content consistent with your location settings.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as your activities on other sites and apps.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
We COMMIT YOU TO:
Be transparent with the information we collect
We want our users to understand what information we collect and the value they receive in return.
We aim to explain to our users the information that we collect from them and what we plan on doing with it. Where we use techniques that gather information without your direct input, we will let our customers and users know and provide them options to limit this collection.
Be a guardian for user data and user privacy
Users trust us with their personal information and expect us to protect and use it appropriately.
We operate information privacy and information security programs that incorporate leading practices to manage personal data from collection through to destruction.
Be accountable to our privacy commitments
We take our commitment to privacy seriously and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Our program takes into account legal requirements and our commitments to our customers to deliver a trusted experience when interacting with us.
Limit the sharing of customer information
We limit the sharing of customer information and provide our users with visibility into circumstances where we could share their information, and choices about the extent that information is shared.
Build and maintain safe products & services
We work hard to provide you a safe and trustworthy place to interact.
We have implemented a number of programs to protect everyone who uses or website. We have developed complaint and escalation processes to help resolve problems in a fair and consistent manner.